converse 5th element
Converse 5th Element is the custom sneaker for men and women, completely innovative and futuristic thanks to the fluorescent orange cast on the sole and the mirrored silver fabric that covers the eyelets, the Mimanera style touch is undoubtedly given by the interchangeable velcro back in 3 versions: blue python, silver laminated and fluorescent yellow scaled. Converse 5th Element will be provided with custom black/reflective laces in addition to its original white ones.
- 35 EU
- 36 EU
- 36,5 EU
- 37 EU
- 37,5 EU
- 38 EU
- 39 EU
- 39,5 EU
- 40 EU
- 41 EU
- 41,5 EU not available Notify me when it's back
- 42 EU
- 42.5 not available Notify me when it's back
- 43 not available Notify me when it's back
- 44 not available Notify me when it's back
- 44.5 not available Notify me when it's back
- 45 not available Notify me when it's back
- 45.5 not available Notify me when it's back
- 46 not available Notify me when it's back
- 47 not available Notify me when it's back
- 48 not available Notify me when it's back
- model: Converse Chuck Taylor Hi
- material: Leather
- colour: Black
- manufacturing: Colata
For a better maintenance of your MIMANERA shoes, we recommend a delicate washing. It is recommended not to proceed with the dryer, but to use a traditional hairdryer, or to dry them in the air and not in the sun, away from heat sources.
Customized sneakers from the same Brand
Similar customized shoe models chosen for you
The best-selling customized shoes of the month
The most purchased customized shoe models by our customers
Mimanera Garage DD Black
Mimanera Garage Dip Teal
|EUROPEAN SIZE||LENGTH (CM)||US SIZE||UK SIZE|
Wear the type of socks you usually use with shoes and take measurements in the afternoon (usually the feet tend to swell during the day). Distribute your weight evenly between your feet, before taking measurements.
Stand on a hard surface with your heel resting on the wall and place a sheet of white paper under your foot.
With a pen or pencil mark the longest points of the foot (from toe to heel) on the sheet of paper (or ask someone to do it for you). Repeat the same thing with the other foot, as the measurements of the right and left foot sometimes differ.
Use a ruler to measure the length marked for each foot.